INSPECTION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Alpha Sourcing provides the following auditing and certification options to the customer:
Product and Boarding Audit:
- Pre-Production Product Audit: Control inspectors visit their supplier’s production site to perform a physical inspection of the raw materials, components and plants in China or elsewhere in Asia. During the pre-production inspection, we identify the availability and condition of the materials, analyze the manufacturer’s preparation for production, and check the internal quality control processes.
- Product auditing During production: Inspectors perform a physical inspection of goods on a randomly selected sample of manufactured products using the statistical sampling procedure ISO 2859-1 (ANSI / ASQ Z1.4). Each inspection is unique because Alpha Sourcing’s comprehensive standard checklists are customized to focus on what’s important to you and the specifications of each product. Inspection checklists during production provide extensive defect classification and on-site testing based on international standards (EU, USA, AU, and more).
- Pre-Shipment Product Audit: Inspectors visit the supplier’s location to perform a physical inspection of goods on a randomly selected sample of products manufactured using the statistical sampling procedure ISO 2859-1 (ANSI / ASQ Z1.4). We customize each inspection to focus on what’s important to you by combining our standard inspection checklists with your unique product requirements and acceptable quality limits. The Alpha Sourcing Pre-Shipment Inspection checklists provide extensive classification of defects and on-site testing based on international standards (EU, USA, AU and others).
- Container Loading Supervision: Inspectors examine a number of important criteria to ensure that accurate quantities of their products are properly loaded and handled to protect their goods during transportation. We also check that the container is properly sealed and that the documentation for customs inspection is available. Each CLS is unique by combining container loading supervision checklists with its unique product specifications and other key criteria
- SIMPLE: Alpha Sourcing auditors conduct an on-site evaluation of the plant to enable you to understand the level of reliability of your supplier. They perform an independent assessment of capacity, credentials, facilities, production line management, workforce and more from the supplier. Each supplier qualification audit is unique by combining your specific requirements with the Alpha Sourcing Supplier Qualification Audit Checklist, which consists of more than 50 checkpoints.
- EXTENSIVE: Alpha Sourcing’s trained and certified auditors conduct an on-site assessment of a plant based on the international standard ISO 9001 and other Alpha Sourcing checkpoints essential for understanding and qualifying your supplier. Each manufacturing audit is unique by combining the Alpha Sourcing manufacturing audit checklist, which includes more than 100 checkpoints with your specific needs. Alpha Sourcing auditors can also provide you with a detailed technical audit corrective action plan to assist in the smooth implementation of any necessary improvements.